《复仇》 第242期:丹尼尔杀人(在线收听) |
We heard a cell phone ring 我们听到海岸沙丘那边 up by the sand dune. 有一阵手机铃声
I saw someone in a dark hoodie 我看到一个穿深色帽衫的人
hiding behind the saw grass. 藏在锯齿草丛后
I don't know. It could've been a hoodie. 我不知道 可能穿了件帽衫
It could've been anything, like a guest from the party. 也可能是别的 比如是派对的嘉宾
It's hard to say. 真说不好
Tyler wasn't a bad person. He--he was sick. 泰勒不是个坏人 他病了
The guy went all benihana on my arm 那家伙让我手臂开了花
and tied me to a chair. 还把我绑在椅子上
That boy was a menace. 那家伙是个讨厌鬼
If you people had been doing your jobs, 你们这些人要是再尽职点
you'd have made sure the little psychopath 就该在这个疯子拿着枪把我当人质之后
stayed locked up after holding us all hostage at gunpoint. 把他严密看押起来
When I went home to get Daniel clothes, 我回家去拿丹尼尔的衣服的时候
I saw that my gun was missing. 我发现我的枪不见了
I'd left a window open. Tyler must have... 我忘了关窗 泰勒肯定是
Broken in and stolen it while we were at the party. 趁我们都在派对时 偷偷潜入偷了枪
So what were you and Mr. Barrol fighting about? 你和巴罗先生当时为什么打架
I don't remember a fight. 我不记得我们打过架
You have 15 stitches in your head. 你头上缝了15针
How do you explain that? 这你怎么解释
Tyler had a history of violence, 泰勒有暴力史
he threatened your whole family at your birthday party. 他在你生日派对上 威胁过你们全家
Look, I can understand 瞧 我理解
if you felt like your life was in danger... 你觉得当时命悬一线
You shot him, didn't you? 所以你射杀了他 是不是
Don't say a word. 什么也别说
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472121.html |