《复仇》 第256期:没有爱情就不能活了吗(在线收听

 You know, my aunt Charlotte has a farm in Kansas-- 我的阿姨夏洛特在堪萨斯州有一个农场

50 acres. 有50英亩
We could pack our bags and leave tonight. 我们可以收拾好行李  今晚就走
I can't leave Daniel with Conrad. 我不能把丹尼尔留给康拉德
Well, we can pack two bags, bring the kids with us. 我们可以把孩子也带上
Besides, when Conrad finds out about us, 当康拉德发现我们的事情后
I'm gonna be finished on Wall Street. 我也没法待在华尔街了
I'm gonna be packing my bags regardless. 无论如何我都得走人了
Well, that's why no one can find out about us, David. 所以才不能让任何人发现我们的事情  大卫
I've lived that life before, 我经历过那种生活
and I can't live it again. 我再也不想过那种日子了
Well... what about love? 那爱情呢
Can you live without that? 没了爱情你还能活吗
I promise to tell you everything one day, 我保证总有一天我会告诉你一切
but today is not the day. 但今天不行
I need you to think hard about that person you saw on the beach. 你得好好想想你在海滩上看到的那个人
You might remember things that you don't realize. 也许会想起一些你之前没注意到的细节
Do you understand me? 你听懂了吗
Your brother's life may depend on it. 你哥哥可能就命悬于此
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472187.html