《复仇》 第258期:问题少女(在线收听

 Have you had any run-ins with her? 你最近有见到她吗

I just met her this summer. 今年夏天我才认识她
She used to live in this house, actually. 其实她以前在这房子里住过
She came by once 她来过一次
looking for childhood memories. 寻找儿时的回忆
Do you believe she hates the Graysons enough 你觉得她会恨格雷森家恨到
to frame Daniel for murder? 要把谋杀罪栽赃给丹尼尔吗
I think you'd have to find her 我觉得你得去找她
And ask her. 然后问她
All I know is, 我所知道的只是
she's a very troubled girl. 她是个麻烦缠身的人
I already have my investigators on it. 我已经在调查她的行踪了
Thank you, Ms. Thorne. 谢谢配合  索恩小姐
Mr. Brooks. 布鲁克斯先生
Since we're being candid... 既然我们都如此坦诚
I think there is something you should know. 我想有些事情应该让你知道
About Daniel or Amanda? 是关于丹尼尔还是阿曼达的
About the Graysons. 关于格雷森家的
I understand Daniel got into a few scrapes 我知道近几年
over the last few years. 丹尼尔惹了一些麻烦
Like anyone his age, 但在他这个年纪
he's had a few youthful indiscretions. 年轻人总会有些鲁莽
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472189.html