《复仇》 第261期:糊涂的诺兰(在线收听) |
Do you have any leads on Amanda Clarke? 阿曼达·克拉克那有线索吗 Still working on it. 还在查
Did you know that she dated that young man 你知道她和经营偷渡者酒吧的
who runs the Stowaway Tavern in Montauk? 年轻人交往过吗
His name is Jack Porter. 名叫杰克·波特
I'll pay him a visit. 我会去找他的
But my more immediate concern 但我现在更关心的
is the security tapes from the party. 是订婚宴的监控录像
What now? 怎么了
Apparently, they were tampered with. 很明显 它们被篡改了
Kept on a 3-minute loop 那晚监控录像的大部分
for the bulk of the evening. 都重复播着特定的三分钟
And how does that impact us? 那对我们有什么影响吗
The prosecution will make it look like 控方会使之看起来像是
Daniel engineered it 丹尼尔事先动了手脚
so no one would see him kill Tyler. 这样没人会看见他杀死泰勒
How long have you been working for Takeda? 你为武田聪工作多久了
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
I know you disabled the security cameras at the party. 我知道是你弄坏了订婚宴的安保摄像头
It's got Takeda's stamp all over it. 一看就是为了掩盖武田聪
Do I really need to kick your ass again? 要我再给你点颜色瞧瞧吗
How did he recruit you? 他是怎么收买你的
Okay. 好吧我说
He cozied up to me 今夏早些时候
at the investors' shindig earlier this summer. 他在投资者聚会上刻意接近我
He wanted me to look out for you. 他要我照看你
Why didn't you tell me? 你为什么没跟我说
Because he told me not to, 因为他叫我保密
and he can be very convincing. 而且他很令人信服
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472191.html |