《复仇》 第266期:正义无价(在线收听

 Looks like you could use some company. 你好像需要有人相伴

Two months ago, 两个月前
we were being heralded in "The Times." as a golden couple, 我们被《时代》评为完美夫妇
and now look at us. 再看看现在
One child arrested for murder, 一个孩子因为谋杀被逮捕
and the other can't look at us without contempt, 另一个则用鄙视的目光看着我们
Divorced but living under the same roof. 我俩离了婚却还住在同一屋檐下
At least it's a 20,000-square-foot roof. 至少这屋檐下有两万平方英尺
It's not like we'll be tripping over each other. 我们不至于相互绊倒对方
24,000. 是两万四平方英尺
Oh. How the hell did we get here? 我们怎么会落到如此地步
Mm. I don't know. 我也不知道
I believe it's called the domino effect. 我想这就是所谓的多米诺效应
You know, one move begets another, 一件事牵扯到另一件事
and then before you know it... 于是在你还未觉察之前
they all fall down. 它们全倒下了
I'm worried. 我很担心
Jail is no place for a boy like Daniel. 监狱不是丹尼尔这种人能待的
There is a perception 在这个世上
in this part of the world 很多人有这样一种观念
that power and money exert undue influence. 认为钱权能使鬼推磨
I want it clear-- 但我明确地告诉你们
in my courtroom, 在我的法庭上
justice has no price tag. 正义无价  法不阿贵
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472196.html