《复仇》 第269期:放虎归山(在线收听

 What do you want? 你想怎么样

Well, world peace, 想要世界和平
but I'll start small. 不过要先从小事做起
Croissan' Wich? 牛角三明治如何
Look, when was the last time you ate 为了那件事  你上次吃饭或睡觉
or slept for that matter? 是什么时候的事了
I don't have time to sleep. 我没时间睡觉
Daniel's about to stand trial for murder 丹尼尔马上就要出庭受审
and Victoria's circling Amanda as a patsy. 维多利亚则准备让阿曼达当替罪羔羊
Well, you gotta give her points for consistency. 那你就和她保持步调一致
And if Amanda resurfaces, 一旦阿曼达再次露面
the second they pick her up, she gets arrested, 他们就会找到她并逮捕她
it'll all come out. 那一切都会暴露
It's gonna be over for you. 到时候你就完蛋了
Takeda has her. She's secure. 她在武田聪那里  很安全
For now, 暂时如此
but if he finds out you're going against him 但如果武田聪发现你违背他的意思
by trying to get Daniel sprung, well... 为丹尼尔洗脱罪名
Takeda just might release the Kraken. 他可能会放虎归山
Then I'll deal with it. 我自有办法处理
Deja vu. 似曾相识啊
I wonder what kind of box he'll make you in woodshop. 真想知道他在木工场里会为你做哪个盒子
Takeda was right about one thing. 武田聪有一件事说对了
I lost focus. 我不再专注于复仇
I became emotionally involved. 掺入了过多情感
That won't happen again. 不会再发生这种情况了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472199.html