《复仇》 第275期:维多利亚的手段(在线收听

 Mrs. Grayson. 格雷森夫人

What can I do for you? 我能为您做什么
I need to get a message to an inmate at Rikers. 我需要向被拘留在赖克斯岛看守所的人传句话
Is that something you know how to do? 这你该知道怎么做吧
Yeah. Try the U.S. Postal Service. 知道  用美国邮政就行
It's not that kind of message. 不是传普通的信
So basically, her plan is to frame Jack 她的计划是陷害杰克
to get Conrad's son acquitted? 好让康拉德的儿子脱罪吗
Don't you find that the least bit ironic, 你难道一点都不觉得讽刺吗 
and how could you let her put Jack at risk like that? 你怎么能让她置杰克于如此险境
The prosecutors already have their suspect. 公诉人已经有嫌疑对象了
They're not gonna go after Jack, and if they do, 他们不会盯上杰克  就算抓了他
well, I always have my one trump card to play. 我还有王牌
'Cause... 王牌是...
You'd come clean for Jack? 你会替杰克作证
All right. 好吧
What do you want me to do? 我能帮什么忙
Find Mason Treadwell. 找到梅森·特德韦尔
Oh, God. 天哪
He is the perfect person to run with this story. 他是圆这个谎的最佳人选
He has it out for Amanda. We can use that. 他和阿曼达有过节  我们可以利用这点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472205.html