《复仇》 第276期:婆媳关系一致(在线收听

 God, I miss you. 我好想你

Are you okay? You look tired. 你还好吗  看上去好累
Yeah, I'm okay. 我没事
It's just like camp, 跟露营一样
only instead of people telling ghost stories around a fire, 只不过人们不是围着篝火讲鬼故事
they just kind of scream all night from their cells. 而是在牢房里整夜尖叫
I'll get you some earplugs.  Don't bother. 我给你拿点耳塞来  不用了
Someone might think I'm getting special treatment. 有人会觉得我享受特殊待遇
I don't want to draw any more attention to myself 我已经够引人注意的了
than I'm already getting. 不想再节外生枝
There are ways to stay safe, you know? 我知道些保护自己的方法
Keep your head up, don't look down, but don't stare either. 注意抬头  别往下看  也别盯着人家
And don't gamble. You don't want to owe anybody anything. 不要赌博  别欠任何人任何东西
You can take the girl out of juvie... 果然是从少管所出来的女孩
Thank you for your letter. 谢谢你给我写信
But you don't have to worry. 别担心
I'm always gonna be here by your side, 我会一直在你身边支持你
and so is your family. 你的家人也是如此
Well, at least one good thing has come out of this. 这事至少有一个好处
My fiance and mother have finally found common ground. 我的未婚妻和母亲终于统一阵营了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472214.html