《复仇》 第277期:断送的文学家(在线收听) |
So, Mason, 梅森 this is how you've been spending your days? 你每天就这样打发日子吗
Most of them. 差不多吧
Wine coolers? 不喝酒吗
Oh, I've never been much of a drunkard. 我一直都不怎么喝
Fitzgerald, Faulkner, Hemingway, of course-- 菲茨杰拉德 福克纳 海明威
These were pillars of cirrhosis. 是我肝硬化的支柱
Me? I've always been a lightweight. 我的体重向来很轻
So does this mean you've decided against writing my biography? 那就是说 你决定不给我写自传了
That decision was made for me. 做这个决定是为我好
My typewriter is now but a... 我的打字机已经化成
an unsightly heap of molten dreams. 一堆熔化的难看的梦想了
I'll never write again. 我不会再创作了
Poetic justice has been served. 正义得以诗意地伸张
I can't help feeling like I bear 我一直觉得
some responsibility for what happened. 自己要为发生的事负责
Well, if we hadn't been out to dinner 如果我们没去吃饭的话
the night the fire started-- 那晚的火灾...
Unburden yourself, Nolan. 这跟你无关 诺兰
This was the work of a singular force, 这是某人的杰作
one which bears the name Amanda Clarke. 一个叫阿曼达·克拉克的人
Well, if Daniel hadn't been arrested the other night, 要不是丹尼尔那晚被抓
I'd say, you sounded paranoid. 我就会觉得这是你的臆断了
What did he do this time? 他又怎么了
You really don't know? 你真不知道吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472215.html |