《复仇》 第286期:弟弟保护哥哥(在线收听

 Declan's schedule, 德克兰的课程表

emergency contacts, extra set of keys, 紧急联系方式  备用钥匙
passwords for the alarm. 报警密码
I know I'm forgetting something. 我肯定还忘了什么
Don't worry. I got it covered. 别担心了  交给我吧
You all right? 你还好吗
How was school? 新学校怎么样
It was awesome. I fit right in. 非常棒  我适应得很好
You going somewhere, man? 你这是要出远门吗  老哥
Yeah. 是啊
Yeah, we found out Amanda's in Montreal. 我们在蒙特利尔发现阿曼达的行踪
I'm going after her. 我要去找她
You're going after her? 你要去找她
what for?  Answers. 为什么  为了找到答案
Bull's gonna cover the bar. 布尔会照看酒吧的
I asked Nolan to keep an eye on you while I'm away. 我不在时  诺兰会照顾你
Shouldn't be long. Just a few days, 我不会去太久  就几天而已
a week tops. - Oh, we're gonna have so much fun. 最多一星期  -我们自己会找乐子的
I'll let you two work out the details. 那你俩自己商量着来吧
Give me a call if there's any trouble, all right? 如果有问题就给我电话  好吗
One for me? 也给我个拥抱吧
I don't think so. 我看还是算了
Oh, really? 'cause you're gonna miss me most of all. 你确定吗  你不怕到时候对我思念成疾
See, what he doesn't realize is... 看到没  他根本没有意识到...
He thinks he's protecting you, 他以为他是在保护你
But you're actually protecting him. 但事实上是你在保护他
I don't know what you're talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
Dec, 德克
I mean your Mason Treadwell interview. 我是说你跟梅森·特德韦尔做的访谈
He hasn't read it. 他没有看过
You're a good brother. 你是个好弟弟
Yeah. 是啊
And I'm a terrible boyfriend. 也是个糟糕透顶的男朋友
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472224.html