《复仇》 第287期:东山再起(在线收听

 Did you honestly think you could make your comeback 你真的觉得这样背叛我之后

by betraying me? 还能东山再起吗
Victoria, dear, 维多利亚  亲爱的
all I did was report the truth. 我只是报道事实而已
Once upon a time, that was the only thing I cared about. 曾几何时  那是我唯一关心的事情
Old habits, as they say. 俗话说  旧习难改
How callous can you be? 你怎么能这么冷酷无情
You were supposed to help my son. 你本应帮助我的儿子
Please, I saw right through you. 拜托  我已经看透你了
Trying to frame an innocent man for the crimes of a Grayson? 为了让格雷森家族逃脱罪责而陷害无辜
My, my, history loves to repeat itself. 老天啊  历史总是重蹈覆辙
I, however, do not. 但我不会一错再错
I'm through spreading your lies. 我不会再帮你散布谎言了
You will do exactly as I tell you to do. 你必须按我说的做
You will print a full retraction 你必须发表声明  撤回报道
or I swear to god, Mason, I-- 否则我对天发誓  梅森
You'll what, 你会怎样
not invite me to the parties you've stopped throwing, 不让我参加你那些早已停办的宴会
not introduce me to the celebrities who've stopped calling? 不给我介绍那些已和你断了来往的名流
Your empire is crumbling, my queen. 你的帝国已经风雨飘摇  我的女王陛下
News choppers are circling Grayson manor 小报记者像苍蝇似的
like so many buzzards 围着格雷森家的宅邸
waiting for an old goat to die. 等着见证名门的没落
It's a long way up from the bottom. 格雷森家离没落还远着呢
Surely your memory isn't that deficient. 我敢肯定你还记得以前的事情
On the contrary, it's practically photographic. 没错  一切历历在目
I know it was you who burned down my house. 我知道是你烧了我的房子
Don't bother denying it. 别不承认了
I found what's left of my interview tapes 我在你的抽屉里发现了
in your possession. 我剩余的采访录像带
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472225.html