《复仇》 第288期:梅森威胁维多利亚(在线收听

 How did you... 你怎么会...

They were put in my safe. 带子都在我的保险箱里
It would appear that your combination 看来你跟这起火灾的联系
is not as closely guarded a secret as the... horror 和你对大卫·克拉克父女所做出的恶行
that you visited upon David Clarke and his daughter. 没有享受同等的保密措施
I didn't burn down your house, Mason. 我没有烧毁你的房子  梅森
Amanda Clarke did, and her D.N.A. 是阿曼达·克拉克干的
Is all over the site. 到处都留有她的DNA
Enough lies. 别再扯谎了
If you try to implicate that poor girl in any of this, 你要是再把那个可怜的女孩牵扯进来
I'll make sure that they burn you at the stake. 我就拿这些事来给你雪上加霜
Oh, you play that card... 你竟然跟我玩这一手
and you'll destroy us both. 这会把我们俩都毁掉的
It's a small price to pay to restore my soul. 为了救赎我的灵魂  这点代价不足挂齿
So will Daniel Grayson's defense 那么在丹尼尔·格雷森的辩护中
continue to be predicated upon the idea of a hooded man... 是否还会坚持有连帽衫人的说法
I'm so sorry to cut you off, 很抱歉打断你
but we have no intention of litigating this in the press. 但我们不想对媒体公开此事
This battle will be fought in a court of law... 这是一场法庭之上的硬仗...
Can you believe these people? 这些人真让人难以置信
That family has got no shame. 这家人太不知羞耻了
Well, they make up for it by being two-faced 反正他们一贯两面三刀
and morally bankrupt. 没有道德底线
I would give anything to be a fly on the wall 我恨不得变成他家墙上的苍蝇
in that mansion. 观看闹剧
It's better than any reality show out there. 那里发生的事肯定比真人秀还精彩
Believe me, 相信我
there's a lot the media don't know about them. 大部分媒体都不了解这家人
What, and you do? 什么  难道你了解
Yeah, I do. 没错  我了解
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472226.html