《复仇》 第289期:艾莉森杀人的嫌疑(在线收听

 Can't sleep? 睡不着吗

Ironic, isn't it? 很讽刺  是不是
I'm not in jail anymore, 我出狱了
all the helicopters have gone home for the night, 直升机也都飞回家了
and now it's too quiet. 现在夜阑人静
How's the pain? 伤怎么样了
No worse than the fear. 恐惧比一切伤痛更让我疯狂
The scars will heal, 所有的伤痛都会愈合
and all this will be over soon. 这一切也终会结束
I promise. 我保证
I'm sorry for bringing this all down on the family. 很抱歉给家里带来这么多麻烦
No, sweetheart. 别这么说  亲爱的
I'm the one who's sorry. 我才是该说抱歉的人
In my haste to put together a defense... 我太过鲁莽  要申请辩护
I left out a suspect. 现在唯一的嫌疑人也没了
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
Doesn't it strike you as odd 难道你就不觉得奇怪吗
that the bullets that killed Tyler came from Emily's gun? 为什么杀死泰勒的枪会是艾米莉的
He threatened her. 泰勒威胁过她
And she had reason to kill him. 她也有杀死泰勒的动机
And to frame me for it? 并嫁祸给我
You two fought on the beach that night. 你们俩当天在海滩上也起过争执
She didn't kill Tyler. I shot him. 她没有杀泰勒  是我射中了他
Once. 只有一枪
You were hit in the head, 有人从背后击晕了你
and someone finished the job. 然后杀死了泰勒
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472227.html