《复仇》 第296期:不成立罪名(在线收听) |
I'm not used to seeing you in that uniform. 我还不习惯看你穿制服 I'm not used to seeing you. 我还不习惯看到你
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I know I was gone longer than I planned. 我知道我比预期的回来得晚
Nolan filled in. 有诺兰在
Upside is, he knows more about precalculus than you do. 好处是他微积分比你懂得多
The, uh, the downside is, is he's nolan. 坏处是 他是诺兰
Well, I'm glad you're back. 很高兴你能回来
Is that your hoodie? 那是你的帽衫吗
You said you were gonna get rid of that, Jack. 你说过你会处理掉的 杰克
I might still need it. 我也许还需要它
Look, if the defense decides to go after Amanda, 如果辩方决定把矛头指向阿曼达
I'm gonna need to prove that I was there 我就需要我的在场证明
So they believe me when I say she didn't do it. 我如果说她没杀人 他们就会相信我
How do you know she didn't? What if they think you did it? 你怎么知道她没有 如果他们认为是你做的呢
I had no reason to. No motive. No weapon. 我没理由啊 没动机 也没武器
You know, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. 没关系 这不重要
I'm gonna tell the jury 我会告诉陪审团
the same thing I've been saying all along-- 我一直所坚称的
I didn't see you or anybody else on that beach. 我在海滩上没看见你 谁都没看见
I'm not gonna let you lie in court. 我不允许你在法庭上撒谎
All the hard work you've been putting into Collins prep 你在科林预备学院里的一切努力
won't mean a thing with a perjury conviction following you around. 会随着伪证罪名变得一文不值
You're gonna lecture me about right and wrong? 现在轮到你来教育我分辨是非了吗
If you had just handed that hoodie over 如果你一开始就把帽衫交给警察
and told the cops the truth in the first place, 告诉他们真相
we wouldn't be having this conversation. 我们现在根本就不用讨论这个
You know I can't do that. 你知道我办不到
'cause you're protecting Amanda... 因为你要保护阿曼达
Someone you knew when you were 12. 那位你十二岁时的旧识
What about looking out for your family? 那你的家人就不需要保护吗
That's what I'm trying to do right now. 这就是我现在在做的事
Your timing's way off. 已经晚了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472234.html |