《复仇》 第301期:夏洛特的私心(在线收听

 Declan, listen, 德克兰  听我说

I know what's going on. 我知道发生了什么事
My mom's convinced that guy on the beach is your brother. 我妈妈一口咬定那天在沙滩上的人是你哥
And you're protecting him like I'm protecting my brother. 你和我一样只是保护自己的哥哥
No one's saying Jack did anything. 没有人认为杰克有何嫌疑
But Daniel could go to prison for life, 但是丹尼尔会因此一辈子坐牢
and it'll be my fault. 而这一切都是我的错
And if you lie... 如果你撒谎
It'll be your fault, too. 那也成了你的错
This is your chance to fix... 这是你弥补一切的
everything, 机会
including you and me. 包括你我之间
Don't you want that?  I do. 难道你不想和我复合吗  我想
More than anything. 迫不及待
We can be together again. 我们可以重归于好
All you have to do is tell the truth. 只要你说出真相
Knock, knock, kids. 有人在吗
What do you want, Nolan? 你干什么  诺兰
I'm just checking up on you. 我就过来看看你
Mm. I see I'm not the only one. 看来不是只有我关心你
Mind if I talk to you for a minute? 有时间聊两句吗
Yeah, I was just leaving. 我正准备走了
Think about what I said. 想想我说的话
You know where to reach me. 知道在哪儿找我吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472239.html