《复仇》 第320期:无法轻易扳倒的家族(在线收听

 Jack. 杰克

Come on in. 进来吧
How are you? 你怎么样
Actually, that was gonna be my question to you. 其实这话应该我问你吧
Can I get you something to drink? 你要喝什么吗
No, I'm fine. Thank you. 不用了  谢谢
It can't be easy, 一定很不容易吧
waiting to hear about Daniel's fate. 坐等别人宣布丹尼尔的命运
No. No, none of it's easy. 的确很不容易
You'd think that a written confession by someone 你以为有人亲手写下的认罪书
would be enough for the judge to drop the charges, but... 足以让法官撤销指控了  但是
Not to mention the bloody hoodie they found in his possession. 更别提他们找到的那件带血帽衫了
It's kind of amazing... 真神奇啊
The way it all worked out, don't you think? 一切就这样迎刃而解了  你不觉得吗
How do you mean? 什么意思
Just... 就是
The Graysons are very powerful people. 格雷森一家有权有势
Maybe the protesters aren't as far off as you might think. 也许那些法庭外的抗议者并不无道理
Jack, Daniel didn't kill Tyler. 杰克  丹尼尔没有杀泰勒
I'm not saying that he did. 我没说他杀了
Then what are you saying? 那你是什么意思
That there are some things you might want to think about 我是说  在嫁进他们家之前
before marrying into that family. 有些事你得三思
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472362.html