《复仇》 第324期:明白真相却无计可施(在线收听

 Look, after I dropped out of M.I.T. 我从麻省理工辍学后

and my old man kicked me to the curb, 我老爸就把我踢出了家门
aunt Carole took me in. 卡罗尔阿姨收留了我
She was the one that introduced me to your dad. 是她把我介绍给了你爸爸
And then you betrayed him. 而你却背叛了他
No, she didn't. 不  她没有
She was always on his side. 她一直站在他那边
Nolan came to me 诺兰来找我
and told me he had formed a bond with David 告诉我  他与狱中的大卫
while he was in prison 建立了联系
and that he believed that your father had been set up. 他相信你父亲是被陷害的
So I started investigating Grayson Global 于是我开始从格雷森国际内部
from the inside out, 开始调查
and that led me to a man named Roger Halsted. 我从而认识了一个叫罗杰·霍尔斯特德的人
Grayson's senior accountant. 格雷森的高级会计
Yes, he's the one 是的  是他
that discovered the discrepancies in the books 发现了能把康拉德和恐怖分子联系起来的
that connected Conrad to the terrorists. 账目出入之处
Yeah, I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
He thought he had enough evidence to hang Conrad 他以为他手中的证据足以击垮康拉德
and exonerate your father. 还你父亲一个清白
Then why didn't you? 那你们怎么不提交证据呢
We never got the chance. 我们一直没找到机会
When I went to the prison to tell your dad 当我去监狱告诉你父亲
what Carole had learned, 卡罗尔的新发现时
they were already in lockdown. 监狱已经进入一级防范禁闭状态
David had just been killed. 大卫刚刚被杀害了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472366.html