《复仇》 第326期:杰克的坦白(在线收听

 What the hell are you doing here? 你来这有何贵干

I wanted to give you this. 我是来把这个还给你
My phone? 我的手机
How did you get this? 你从哪弄来的
I took it out of Tyler's jacket the night he was murdered. 泰勒被杀那晚  我从他身上拿走的
What? 什么
I'm the one who dragged his body up the beach. 是我在沙滩上  拖行了他的尸体
Are you also the one who hit me? 也是你打晕了我吗
No. 不是
And I didn't see what happened. 我没看到案发过程
I heard gunshots and I went to the water, 但我听到了枪声  赶到海边
and Tyler was lying there. 泰勒已经倒在那里了
I thought it was you, 我以为那是你
and then I heard Charlotte and Declan, 然后我听到夏洛特和德克兰的声音
and I... I panicked. 我慌了神
Well, so much for your stand-up image, 既然你了解这些情况
you were just gonna let 'em fry me? 还眼睁睁地看我被人冤枉
I told you, 我跟你说了
I don't know who killed Tyler. 我不知道是谁杀了泰勒
But I do know one thing for certain-- 但有一件事我很确定
The bloody hoodie they found in Lee Moran's car 在李·莫伦车里发现的那件带血帽衫
didn't belong to Lee Moran. 并不是他的
It belonged to me. 而是我的
I think your parents 我认为你父母
hired him to break in and steal it from me. 指使他潜入我家偷了那件帽衫
And then what, convinced him to confess to the crime 然后说服他承认罪行
and hang himself? 自我了断吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472368.html