《复仇》 第328期:格雷森家族的秘密(在线收听

 You're still wearing it. 你还戴着它呢

Of course I am. 当然
Why, are you having second thoughts? 怎么  你反悔了
I thought you might be. 我以为你会反悔
So much has changed. 时过境迁了
Not to me. 我不觉得
What if those protesters were right? 如果那些抗议的人是对的呢
What if I didn't deserve that reprieve? 如果我不该被释放呢
What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
What if Lee Moran 如果李·莫伦
had nothing to do with Tyler's death? 根本与泰勒的死无关呢
I don't understand. 我不懂你的意思
Why would a career criminal who's bold enough 一个胆大包天的职业罪犯
to extort my parents and set me up for murder 又是勒索我父母  又是栽赃陷害我
suddenly have a crisis of conscience? 怎么会突然良心发现呢
I don't know. Maybe he finally realized he was in over his head. 谁知道呢  或许幡然悔悟了吧
Maybe. 或许吧
I decided to do that interview tomorrow. 我决定接受明天那个访谈
You did? 是吗
I'm so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
My parents raised me to be a Grayson, 父母把我当做格雷森家的顶梁柱来培养
to put my name before everything, 希望我有能力掌控一切
including the truth. 包括真相
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472370.html