《复仇》 第331期:再痛苦也不能嗑药(在线收听

 Charlotte. 夏洛特

Whatever you want, mom, I don't have time. 妈不管你想说什么  我都没时间听
I'm already late for school. 我上学快迟到了
I just got off the phone with the headmaster. 我刚和校长通过电话
He told me about the suspension. 他告诉我 你被勒令停学了
I guess we can add "Teen pill popper" 我猜我们可以在格雷森家丑薄上
to the Grayson book of shame. 再添上一笔"少年毒瘾"
This is no laughing matter, Charlotte. 夏洛特  这没什么好笑的
Do you see me laughing? 你看见我笑了吗
I see you in pain. 我看得出你很痛苦
How can I help you if you don't let me? 你拒我于千里之外  让我如何帮你呢
I tried to let you, mom. You weren't interested. 我向你寻求过帮助  妈妈  你并不在意
Whatever answers you're looking for, 不管你想找什么答案
you are not going to find them in a bottle of pills. 嗑药是没用的
And you're not certainly not going to find them 当然读这些垃圾
reading this trash. 也不能帮到你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472373.html