《复仇》 第336期:为了利益脏了手(在线收听

 Sweetheart, get your coat. 亲爱的  穿好你的大衣

Why? Where are you taking me? 怎么了  你要带我去哪里
You're not leaving without saying good-bye. 离开之前都不说声再见吗
Good-bye, Mr. Grayson. 再见  格雷森先生
Well, don't forget this... 那别忘了这个
the key to your new Lexus GS. 你雷克萨斯车的钥匙
Excuse me? 你说什么
You can either drive this out of the Hamptons forever 你可以开着它永远地离开汉普顿
or you can drive it to your new parking space at Grayson Global. 也可以把它停在格雷森国际里你的新车位上
I can't speak for Brooks, 我不能代表布鲁克斯
but I for one admire someone who doesn't mind 但我个人敬佩那些
getting her hands dirty. 不惜脏了自己手的人
As long as you understand that from this point forward, 只要你明白从现在起
our hands will be intertwined. 我们可就是一条船上的人了
And what about Victoria? 那维多利亚怎么办
What both you and Victoria have yet to grasp 维多利亚和你一样还没明白
is just how little she matters... 她对任何人来说
to anyone. 都不重要
so no more Collins prep. 不能再去上柯林斯预科学校了
No, she told her dad to pull my tuition. 是的  她让她爸撤走了我的学费
There's nothing I can do. 我什么都不能做
There is something I can do. 我倒是可以做点什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472378.html