《复仇》 第337期:诺兰感恩(在线收听

 Nolan, Nolan, wait. 诺兰  等等

No, stop. 别说了
Jack, I want to do this. 杰克  我想这么做
Once upon a time ago, 很久以前
I was lucky enough to... 我非常幸运
have someone take care of me when I needed it. 能在我最需要的时候获得他人的帮助
Look, I appreciate that, 我非常感激
but we should be taking this opportunity 但我们应该借此机会
to get away from the Graysons. 摆脱格雷森一家
Exactly. 没错
You said you didn't want Declan 你说自己不愿让德克兰
to go to Collins prep on the Graysons' dime. 花格雷森家的钱去读柯林斯预科学校
So now he won't be. 现在他不用了
He still deserves an overpriced education 但他理应像其他人那样
like everyone else, no? 得到奢侈的高质量教育  不是吗
Barry, my man... 巴里  我的老伙计...
I need you to cut a check 我需要你给柯林斯预科学校
to Collins prep. 开张支票
Every time I come back here, 每当我回到这里
my memories always rush back 顷刻涌出的回忆
to the moment I heard he died. 将我带回听见他死讯的那一刻
And the first regret I had... 我最后悔的事便是...
is how I held you from him. 我没让他见过你
He would never get a chance to know you or you him. 他永远都没有机会  让你们彼此了解
You can despise me all you want, Charlotte, 夏洛特  随便你怎么想我
but your father... 但你的父亲
he was a good man. 他是个好人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472379.html