《复仇》 第338期:嫁给凶手的儿子(在线收听

 Emily. 艾米丽

You okay? 你还好吗
I could use a drink. 我想喝杯酒
Anything in particular? 要点什么吗
Dealer's choice. 老板说了算
I'll go get the good stuff from the back. 那我去后面拿好酒出来
Rough day at the office? 今天不太顺吗
He's one of them, Nolan. 他变成一丘之貉了  诺兰
Conrad confessed everything to Daniel before the interview. 康拉德在采访前  向丹尼尔坦白了一切
"Everything" everything? 所有的一切吗
Daniel could've come clean. 丹尼尔本可以讲出所有实情
He could've... 他本可以...
ended the whole thing. 结束一切的是是非非
But instead... 但相反...
He doubled down on Grayson. 他和格雷森同流合污了
So what are you gonna do now? 那现在你准备怎么办
I'm gonna marry him. 我准备嫁给他
I'm gonna track down the man who killed my father. 查出杀害我父亲的凶手
And what are you gonna do when you find him? 找到他以后  你准备怎么办
I'm gonna kill him. 杀了他
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472380.html