《复仇》 第350期:回家陪女儿(在线收听

 Uh, hello again. 又见面了

I was looking for your husband. 我在找你丈夫
I didn't want to leave without saying thank you. 我想说声谢谢再离开
I haven't seen him. 我没看到他
Won't you come in? 你不进来吗
Okay. Well, I guess I will, uh... 好吧  那我...
say thank you to you. 我就向你道谢吧
That was a lovely evening. 真是一个美好的夜晚
Well, it's snowing outside. 外面在下雪呢
Could I offer you some insulation from the cold? 我帮你拿点驱寒的酒吧
Thank you, but I was hoping to get home 谢谢你  但我想准时回家
in time to watch the ball drop with my daughter. 陪我女儿看落球仪式
Ah, well, that's very important. 哦  我明白的
I wish I could spend New Year's Eve with my son, 我也很希望能陪我儿子过新年
but he's with my in-laws, and... 但他在我公公婆婆家
I've already called him four times. 我已经给他打了四个电话了
It's amazing how much you miss them, isn't it? 对子女的思念真是无穷无尽  是吧
Why don't you come over for brunch tomorrow? 你们明天可以来和我们共进早午餐吗
I'd love to meet the whole family. 很期待能见见你们一家
Ah, well, it's, um, just me and Amanda now. 我们家只有我和阿曼达
My wife is not with us anymore. 我妻子没和我们住在一起了
I'm so sorry. 真对不起
No one should ever have to spend the holidays grieving. 大家都应该开开心心过节
Thank you. 谢谢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472392.html