《复仇》 第352期:根本不在乎钱(在线收听

 I should've bulldozed it when I had the chance. 当时就应该把握机会把那房子拆掉的

That house is her twisted way of hanging on to him. 那房子是她偷偷回味与大卫昔日旧情之地
It's perverse, don't you think, 真是有悖常理啊  你说呢
destroy a man you love 亲手害死自己深爱的人
and then weep for him eternally? 却又为了他哭干了眼泪
I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand 如果我说我完全无法理解她的动机
at least part of her motivation. 那肯定是骗你的
When you asked me to back your testimony 当你让我支持你在大卫的庭审上
in David's trial, 所说的那些证词时
there's a reason I went along. 我答应你是有原因的
Yeah, there were a million reasons 当然  如果我没记错的话
if I remember correctly. 你有千百万个理由答应我
I never gave a damn about the money. 我在乎的根本不是钱
I did it to protect you. 我这么做是为了保护你
Why? 为什么
Isn't it obvious? 难道还不明显吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472394.html