《复仇》 第356期:转亏为利(在线收听

 Before we close the book on 2002, 在我们告别2002之前

I'd like to raise a glass 我想先向
to all of you who have stood by our family 那些支持我家庭和
here at home and at Grayson Global. 格雷森国际的人祝酒
As many of you know, 正如大家所知
our company has been languishing in the red 自93年恐怖事件后
ever since the, um, the terrible incident back in '93. 公司一直面临严重亏损
But I am proud to announce 但我自豪地宣布
that after ten long years, 在过去十年之久后
we've finally fought our way back to black. 我们终于转亏为盈
Grayson Global is on top again, 格雷森国际再次走向巅峰
and that is where I intend to keep us. 这也是我今后努力维持的目标
Hear, hear. 太棒了
And continuing with the theme of onward and upward, 在继续推行稳步发展主题的同时
it gives me great pleasure to announce that 我荣幸地宣布
Michael and Lydia Davis will be sharing 迈克尔和莉迪亚·戴维斯将会同我们一起
our little stretch of beach. 分享无敌海景
As I've managed 我已同
to broker a deal with the title holders 隔壁房子的产权人
of the house right next door, 达成交易
who at long last will be relinquishing their 他们终于愿意放手 
death grip on the property. 不再死守那房产
You're a mensch, Conrad. 你受人尊敬  康拉德
We'll have to arrange a finder's fee. 我们会支付中介费用的
Having you as my neighbors is payment enough. Thank you. 有你为邻已足矣  谢谢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472398.html