《复仇》 第360期:除夕夜应酬(在线收听

 "Amanda, "阿曼达

forgive me my methods, but I had to get you this message 抱歉采取这种方法  但我必须在失去勇气前
before I lost my nerve." 向你传达这条消息"
"Writing this down is my way of committing to you." "把这一切写下来  是我向你坦白的方式"
"I'll tell you everything-- "我会告诉你一切
How your father was framed, who was involved, 你爸爸是怎么遭到陷害的  谁陷害了他
and most importantly, how to expose them." 最重要的是  如何曝光他们"
"I've never had the courage to do it myself, "我一直没有勇气亲自来干
but I believe you do." 但我相信你有这个勇气"
"Once we're on neutral ground, "一旦我们离开了他们的势力范围
I'll help you." 我就会帮你的"
"Until then, get as far away from these people as you can." "在那之前  离他们越远越好"
I'm home. 我回来了
Hey, babe, you're late. 宝贝  你迟到了
I'm sorry. Traffic was terrible. 抱歉  堵车了
Wow. You look stunning. 你真是美艳动人
Look at you. 看看你
You better hurry up and change. 快点换件衣服吧
Wouldn't be right for the new face of Grayson Global 让众人在跨年晚宴翘首企盼你这位
to keep them waiting on New Year's Eve. 格雷森国际的新当家人可不对哦
Right, about that, 关于这事
what do you say we duck out early 你觉得我们今晚早点溜掉
and do some celebrating of our own tonight? 单独庆祝如何
I can't imagine you'd rather do anything less 你一定不会想在除夕夜
than make small talk with my parents' friends 和我父母的朋友
on New Year's Eve. 交际应酬的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472402.html