《复仇》 第368期:屌丝逆袭(在线收听) |
So this is where you live. 你就住在这里啊 Yep, it's home sweet home. 是啊 甜蜜的家
Cool. 不错嘛
My uncle owns a cop bar. 我叔叔有个警察酒吧
I spent nearly every night there growing up 在我妈妈钓到钻石王老五之前
before my mom won the slimy rich husband lottery. 我基本每晚都在那儿度过
Yeah? 是吗
You, uh, you want to go a round of shuffleboard? 想来一局沙狐球吗
I-I think we should just plow through this econ project. 我们还是尽快完成这个经济课题
It'll take me two seconds to kick your ass. 我两秒钟就能打爆你
Look, kind of something I used to do with my ex. 这是我和我前女友的专属游戏
Oh, right, the, uh, pill head. 对 那个瘾君子
Charlotte's not a pill head. 夏洛特不是瘾君子
She's been through a lot. 她经历太多事了
Yeah, well, who hasn't been through a lot? 谁还没经历过点事情
I just moved here from Yonkers, 我刚从扬克斯搬过来
Which, for the record, is ten times harder 据说 避开你们的圈子
to get out of your system than oxy. 要比避开氧气还要难上百倍
It's a joke, Declan. 开玩笑呢 德克兰
Sorry for trying to make you laugh. 抱歉 本想逗你笑的
Yeah, I'm not in much of a laughing mood these days. 这些天没有什么笑的心情
Getting that. 看出来了
Clearly, you don't want to be here, 显然 你不想在这里
and neither do I, so, uh, 我也一样
Let's just get this over with. 我们速战速决吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472515.html |