《复仇》 第373期:女王的睿智(在线收听) |
Oh, well, we're getting a little ahead of ourselves, 我们都有点忘乎所以了 aren't we? I'm calling Conrad. 是吗 我要给康拉德打电话
We used to be such good friends, Lydia. 我们曾是多好的朋友啊 莉迪亚
What happened? 发生什么事了
You held me hostage at Grayson Manor 在你的走狗把我从自家公寓屋顶上推下去后
after your attack dog threw me off the roof of my own apartment. 你把我作为人质留在格雷森庄园
Well, you certainly have a knack 你现在不是
for landing on your feet, now don't you? 还好好地站在这里吗
What are you doing here, Victoria? 你来这里干什么 维多利亚
Conrad's finished with you, and so am I. 康拉德已经和你玩完了 我也是
I am giving you a lifeline. 我来为你提供一根救命稻草
The question is, are you wise enough to accept it? 问题在于 你是否够聪明愿意接受呢
I learned that lesson already. 我早学乖了
Fool me twice, shame on me, right? 不是说 愚我两次 其耻在我
Well, in this case, the shame is on all of us. 要这么说 我们大家都蒙其耻辱
After all these years, 这些年来
the government is quietly building a case against Conrad 政府一直在秘密立案调查康拉德
and his role in the downing of that plane, 以及他在那次空难中所做的事
not to mention what happened to David Clarke. 更别提他还陷害了大卫·克拉克
And given that you perjured yourself 考虑到你过去
all those years ago in federal court, 在联邦法院作伪证
they're going to be coming after you, too. 他们也会来调查你的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472520.html |