《复仇》 第13期:孩子的教母(在线收听

 Whatever you need, I'm here to help. 无论你需要什么  我都会帮你

I know that you've always been there for me. 我知道你会一直支持我帮助我
But I'm on a different path now. 但我现在计划有变
Back five seconds, and already, you're pushing me away. 刚回来你就想把我赶走
Except this time, I'm not going anywhere. 只是这次  我哪儿也不去
Jack and I are in this together, for real. 杰克和我要在一起  我们是认真的
He thinks you're me, Amanda. How real can it be? 他以为你是我  阿曼达  这能有多真
Plenty, once the baby comes. 等孩子出生  一切都会是真的
And don't forget... 而且你别忘了
if he learns the truth about me, 如果他知道了我的真实身份
everyone learns the truth about you. 你的那些见不得人的事也会公之于众
Amanda, you, uh, you hung-- 阿曼达  你饿了
Emily. 艾米莉
Hi, Jack. 嗨  杰克
Hi. 嗨
It's good to see you. 见到你很高兴
You, too. 我也是
Everything okay? 你还好吗
What's wrong? 怎么了
Amanda, s-- should you tell jack or should I? 阿曼达  是你亲自告诉杰克还是让我来
Go for it. 你来说吧
Amanda just asked me to be the baby's godmother. 阿曼达要我做孩子的教母
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472558.html