《复仇》第2集 第2期:利用夏洛特(在线收听) |
What's that? 怎么了 Before they took Charlotte away, 在他们带走夏洛特之前
she whispered something in my ear. 她跟我耳语了几句
She said that she was scared of her doctor. 她说她害怕她的医生
I--he found out she's been using again. I mean... 我 他发现她又在用药 我是说
she would have said anything not to go back to that place. 她为了不回那地方 肯定什么都说
Well, that's what I thought, too, 我一开始也是这么想的
but I did some research on Dr. Thomas last night, 但我昨晚调查了托马斯医生
and it turns out, 发现
he has a history of keeping his patients 他总是长期扣留病人
longer than necessary to pad his billing. 以垫付他的账单
You don't think it's possible that he 你觉得有没有可能是
fixed the drug test results, do you? 捏造了药检结果呢
Daniel? 丹尼尔
Are you there? - I'm here. 你在听吗 -我听着呢
I hope I did the right thing in calling you. 希望打电话给你是对的
Oh, you did. 你做的对
I'd hate to think 我讨厌
that anyone was taking advantage of Charlotte. 有人利用夏洛特
C-can you e-mail me what you found on him? 能把你找到关于他的信息发邮件给我吗
Yeah, of course. 当然可以
Uh, Emily... 艾米莉
I appreciate the call. 谢谢你打电话过来
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472634.html |