《复仇》第2集 第14期:诺兰被女人迷住了(在线收听) |
I know you said no to hiring a C.F.O., 我知道你不愿意雇首席财务官 but that is a colossal mistake. 但这真是大错特错
I don't mean to sound insubordinate-- 我并没有想反抗上级的意思
You do. 你有
Why are you really here, hmm? 你到底来这干吗
I e-mailed you links 如果你有兴趣 我往你邮箱里
to some poachable C.F.O.s 发了几个能挖到公司来的
if you want to log on. 首席财务官的联系链接
Or I could show you on my tablet. 你也可以在我的平板上看
Mm. You win. 你赢了
But, uh... could you turn around? 不过 你能转过去一下吗
Need to put some pants on. 我得穿条裤子
Well, I was hoping that my son 我原本希望我儿子
would be here for this, 能出席本次会议
but I am thrilled to tell you that Grayson Global 不过在此我很激动地向大家宣布
has finally shaken off 格雷森国际集团
the vestiges of our financial crisis 终于摆脱了财务危机
and risen from the ashes. 涅槃重生了
As you'll see in the prospectus, 正如大家在计划书里看到的
we took some harrowing risks. 我们经受艰难险阻
Basically, we jumped-- 基本上说 我们是跳下--
And you built your wings on the way down, 然后如常言说的那样
as they say. 长出翅膀 学会飞翔
Precisely. 没错
I take it that's what you'll report back to Mr. Takeda. 但愿你能把这番话汇报给武田先生
I need to speak to you. Now. 我有事要跟你说 现在
Unless you want to discuss this 还是说你想让我
in front of our key investors. 当着这些主要投资方的面前说
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472646.html |