《复仇》第3集 第20期:不太善解人意的男子(在线收听) |
Oh, no, no, I'm sorry. 非常抱歉 We've got a lot of construction going on. 我们酒吧还没整修完
We should be open inside of a couple of weeks. 几个星期后才会开业
I'm not looking for a drink. 我不是来喝酒的
You know this kid? 你认识这个孩子
Yeah. 认识
That's my brother. 他是我弟弟
Well, we need to talk. 那我们得谈谈了
Emily, what are you doing here? 艾米莉 你怎么来了
I'm not staying. A press van's blocking the driveway. 我马上就走 有辆车挡着行车道了
I was hoping you could make an announcement. 我想着你能帮忙通知一下车主
We are minutes away from starting. 我们这边马上就开始了
You in a hurry? 你着急吗
No. No. 我是不急
But, uh, Mr. Knowles across the street 但是对面的诺尔斯先生
isn't so understanding. 可不太善解人意
I begged him to hold off calling the police 我劝了他半天 叫他先别报警
until I spoke with you, but... 至少让我跟你先说一下 但是
Thanks. I'm on it. 多谢了 我现在就去办
Eve! 伊芙
You don't want to stick around for the main event? 你不打算留下来参加活动吗
Your mother asked me to steer clear of your family. 你母亲让我跟你们家划清界限
I thought maybe she was speaking for you. 我以为 这话是她替你说的
She wasn't. 那是她自己的意思
Mr. Grayson, this arrived at the gate. 格雷森先生 有封信件
Who sent it? 谁送来的
Don't know, sir. It came during a shift change. 不太清楚 先生 换班的时候发现的
Thank you. 谢谢你
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472713.html |