《复仇》第4集 第13期:永远不会让复仇结束(在线收听) |
Are you gonna get that? 要接吗 No. 不用了
The man's called me three times today 他今天给我打了三个电话
to confirm the eastern exposure on his Palm Beach Hotel suite. 确认棕榈滩酒店套房在东部的宣传
You should get dressed. We're late. 去穿衣服吧 已经迟了
What is this? 这是什么
It's proof that Victoria knew my mother. 维多利亚认识我妈妈的证据
She visited her in the hospital. 她曾去医院看过我妈妈
It's signed Charlotte Clarke. 这里签的名是夏洛特·克拉克
Why would Victoria admit 这里签的是别人的名字
to signing in under a different name? 维多利亚怎么会承认呢
Leave that to me. I'll do the talking. 交给我 我告诉你怎么说
I don't know if I'm up for this. 我不怎么想做
Amanda, please. 阿曼达 求你了
Look, if we do this, if I find my mother, 如果你愿意帮我 如果我找到我妈妈
we can be done. 这一切就会结束的
You will never be done. 你永远不会让它结束的
Please. I need you to call Victoria. 求你了 帮我打给维多利亚
Tell her that you've reconsidered. 跟她说你重新考虑过了
Tell her that you'll take the money for the journals 愿意用日记换钱
and ask her to write you a check for $100,000. 让她给你写张10万块的支票
What do we need her money for? 我们拿她的钱来干什么
We don't need her money. 我们要的不是钱
We need her signature. 是她的签名
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472792.html |