《复仇》第4集 第24期:被老爸撵出家门(在线收听) |
I led a petition to make it a demonstration sport 92年奥运会时 我拟了一份请愿书 at the '92 Olympics. 想将其作为奥运会表演项目
We lost. 我们输了
I can't believe he held on to this. 真不敢相信他还保存着这个
Hey, this is all Nolcorp stuff-- 这全是诺氏企业的资料
investor prospects, start-up budgets. 投资前景 启动资金
I founded the company 念大三前的暑假
in my dad's garage the summer before my junior year. 我在我爸的车库里创办了这家公司
When I told him I wasn't going back to school... 当我告诉他 我不去上学时
Mm, he kicked me out. 他把我撵出了家门
I should sort through it all. 我得把这些整理好
Could be useful for the audit. 或许对审计有用
Padma... 帕德玛
Thank you for... 谢谢你
taking an interest. 对这些感兴趣
You didn't have to. 你不必如此的
It's my job to take care of you. 照顾你是我的职责
'Cause... 因为
I was kinda hoping maybe this had... 我有点希望这也许
nothing to do with the job. 和工作无关
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472803.html |