《复仇》第5集 第3期:上演父子大战(在线收听) |
And as you pointed out, 如你所说 he's very gifted at the art of vanishing. 人间蒸发可是他最擅长的
But I imagine your main concern is about Amanda. 但我想阿曼达才是你最应该担心的
Of course. 当然
You've been so incredibly kind to her... 你对她真是太好了...
bringing her into your home... 如此兴师动众的
and in such a public way. 迎接她进这个家
I never would've been able to find her otherwise. 否则我真不可能找到她
Well, it was the least I could do for her, poor thing. 我也只能为这个可怜的孩子做这么点
Tragedy and sorrow seem to follow her everywhere she goes. 惨剧和悲伤总是与她如影随形
I'm such a dope. 我真是太不小心了
May I wash up? 能去洗洗吗
well, I take no pleasure in saying this, 我很遗憾这样说
but we fear Grayson Global may be an unrightable ship. 但我们觉得贵公司似乎不太适合我们
Your funds are being handled with the utmost discretion. 我们的人运作你们的资金是绝对谨慎的
Discretion, or secrecy, rather, is the problem. 谨慎还是秘密 可不好说
When Daniel first brought Mr. Takeda into the fold, 丹尼尔拉武田先生投资的时候
he offered a hands-on approach. 他保证我们能随时查资金动向
And since the feud between you and your son 而自从上周在董事会
was on full display at the board meeting last week, 你们上演了一出父子大战
that which I do see does not inspire confidence. 我不得不开始担心
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472809.html |