《复仇》第5集 第13期:阿曼达和艾米莉见面(在线收听) |
I'll let you two get acquainted. 你们先互相熟悉一下吧 You must be so relieved. 你肯定松了一口气
Look, I know the Stowaway's not open yet, 我知道偷渡者酒吧还没重新营业
and Amanda still has a bunch of stuff at my house, 而且阿曼达的一些东西还在我家
so they're welcome to stay with me temporarily. 所以非常欢迎他们来暂住
Are you sure? 真的吗
Carl has a lot of stuff 对于一个只有7磅重的小家伙来说
for someone who only weighs 7 pounds. 卡尔的东西可不少
I'll always have a room for him. 他的房间总是有的
Have you called Amanda's mom yet? 你给阿曼达妈妈打电话了吗
I wanted to wait until I told her that she was back. 我想先告诉阿曼达 她妈妈回来了
That's a good idea. 好主意
And you should go home, take a break... 你应该回家休息一下
change your clothes. 换身衣服
I stink? 我很臭吗
Eh, a shower wouldn't kill you. 洗个澡也不会怎样
Thanks, Emily. 谢了 艾米莉
Hey, I'm, uh, I'm running home for a bit, 我回家一趟
but Emily's here if you need anything, okay? 有什么需要找艾米莉 好吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472819.html |