《复仇》第6集 第5期:焦头烂额(在线收听) |
Amanda? 阿曼达 Where you headed? 你要去哪里
I was just gonna go out to get some more diapers. 我准备出去买点尿布
I grabbed some this morning. 我今早买了一些
Bottom drawer. 在底层抽屉
Great. 好极
I think I'll, uh, still take him for a walk. 我 还是准备带他出去逛一圈
The doctor says I should be out and about as much as possible. 医生建议我尽可能地多外出走动
Well, you've certainly been doing a lot of that. 你显然一直在这么做
How are things downstairs? 楼下情况如何
To be honest, I don't think I realized 老实说 我没意识到
how much this place being closed put me in a funk, 关掉这地方会给我带来多大的惊恐
But I swear, it's like I'm starting to feel alive again. 但我发誓 现在我又有了重生的感觉
Careful. 当心点
You once told me how much you hated 你曾经说过 你很讨厌
that your father measured his happiness 你的父亲因为酒吧每天的收入
by the night's receipts. 而喜忧无常
Yeah, but that's because it's all he had. 没错 但那是因为这是他仅有的
Declan and I were always butting heads with him, 我和德克兰总是搞得他焦头烂额
his marriage was crap. 他的婚姻也一团糟
But I'm gonna prove that... 但我会证明的
you can have it all. 你可以拥有一切
Just you wait. 只需静静等待
Jack! 杰克
Jack! Come on! 杰克 快来
I gotta get down there. 我得到楼下去趟
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472834.html |