《复仇》第6集 第16期:又是一家人了(在线收听) |
For a moment, you had me worried 有那么一刻 我还担心 you weren't gonna be coming. 你不会来了
Like you said, till death do us part. 正如我说的那样 死亡才能将我们分开
Shall we begin? 可以开始了吗
Yes, let's. 开始吧
And now, ladies and gentlemen-- 女士们先生们 现在有请
Conrad and Victoria Grayson. 康拉德·格雷森和他的妻子维多利亚
Hey, what do you say we skip the cake 咱们跳过蛋糕环节
and slip out of here? 偷偷溜出去怎么样
We could be wheels up in an hour, 一小时内就能上飞机
on St. Barths by 10:00. 十点钟就能到圣巴斯了
I think I prefer to wake up at the house tomorrow 我更希望明早在这栋房子里醒来
as a family. 大家又是完整的一家人
I'd like that very much. 那再好不过了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472845.html |