《复仇》第6集 第20期:亡羊补牢为时未晚(在线收听

 Oh, I thought I was the one who's supposed to be 我还以为该好好关注

keeping an eye on Grayson business. 格雷森公司的人是我才对
And then you went and brought Daniel's ex-fiancee 那你还带丹尼尔的前未婚妻
to his mother's wedding. 来参加他母亲的婚礼
That's a rather bold move, don't you think? 胆子可真大  你说呢
She's the only woman I know here 她是我在这认识的唯一女性
besides you. 当然除你之外
You two seem to have really hit it off. 你们俩好像非常合得来啊
Almost like you've known each other forever. 好像是旧相识一样
So this was almost us, huh? 咱俩差点就结婚了  是吧
Almost. 差一点
You ever think about it... 你想过没有...
What it might have been like if we had hung in there? 如果当初没分手  会怎么样
I try not to. 我尽量不去想
You're with Ashley now. 你现在和阿什莉在一起了
I know, but still, sometimes I wonder, 我知道  但有时候还是会想
if my pride hadn't gotten the better of me that night... 如果那晚我没让自傲冲昏了头脑
Daniel... 丹尼尔
When you gave me the ring back, 当你把戒指还给我的时候
you said I was turning into everything I hated, 你说我变成了自己最厌恶的人
and you were right. 你没说错
Well... It's never too late to change, of course. 当然  亡羊补牢  为时不晚
You mean that? 你是真心的吗
I've got a warrant for Conrad Grayson. 这里有对康拉德·格雷森的逮捕令
He's out on the patio. 他在外面的露台上
Daniel. 丹尼尔
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472867.html