《复仇》第6集 第25期:隔壁的王子要称王了(在线收听

 What do you want from me? 你想从我这得到什么

Well, your unique position 你所处的位置
and the financial services you were able to provide to us 以及向我们提供的经济支持
worked out so well in the past... 使我们过去合作得很愉快...
I had no idea you were gonna use them 可我没想到你们会用这些
to blow up a jetliner. 去炸掉一架飞机
Nor will have you any idea 反正你也不知道
what we have planned this time around. 这次我们计划干什么
So it seems you have a choice to make. 看来你又要做个决定了
Can we count on your service? 这次你可以为我们服务吗
It's now or never. 要么现在  要么就永远都做不了
First thing monday, we assemble the board 周一第一件事就是召集所有董事
for a vote of no confidence on my father. 举行对我爸爸的不信任投票
Monday? Well, what's wrong with tomorrow? 周一  为什么不在明天呢
Let's interrupt some tee times. Why wait? 占用一点喝茶的时间就够了  还等什么
Because we can still be aggressive 因为这样显得不那么急切
without seeming desperate. 比较有取胜的把握
Okay. Right you are. 好的  就照你说的做
Um, I'll speak to you in the morning then. 周一早上我们再联系
Good night, man. Bye. 晚安  再见
There's a prince next door 隔壁的王子
who's very eager to be a king. 迫不及待想称王了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472872.html