《复仇》第6集 第27期:无法解脱的眼神(在线收听

 "Stay safe here with us." "和我们在一起比较安全"

My gosh. You startled me. 天哪  你吓我一跳
"Till we know we'll never have to face him again." "直到我们确定再也不会受到他的侵扰"
That's what you said to me. 这是你跟我说的
Almost as if you knew the future. 就好像你知道将会发生什么一样
That man was a killer. 他是个杀人犯
He kidnapped me and he threatened my family. 他绑架我  还威胁我全家
Now if you're insinuating 如果你有所质疑
that I had anything to do with his murder, 他的死与我是否有关的话
I promise you, you're mistaken. 我就向你保证  你误会我了
Your promises don't hold much water with me anymore. 你的保证对我来讲已经一文不值了
And why is that, huh? 为什么呢
If you feared Gordon Murphy as much as I did, 如果你也像我一样害怕戈登·墨菲
so much so that you took refuge in my home, 怕到要跑到我家来避难
why don't I see relief in your eyes? 为什么我从你的眼中看不到一丝解脱
What I see looks more like loss. 我看到的更像是失落
I've decided that after this job... 我决定做完这次的任务
I'm gonna call it a day... 就收手不干了
retire from duty. 退休回来享福
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472874.html