《复仇》第6集 第29期:杰克求婚(在线收听

 And the thing is, I want to see that look in your eye again, 现在我想再看到你那种眼神

'cause our fortunes are changing. 因为我们的命运正在改变
Amanda, I talked to your mom earlier today, 阿曼达  我今天早些时候和你妈妈聊过
And... 然后
It occurred to me that I haven't been doing 我突然发现我还
everything I can to convince you that 尽全力让你相信
none of this is going anywhere, no one's going anywhere. 这一切都不会消失  大家都不会离开
Of course you have. 你尽全力了
Y-you've been here. 你在这
And that's all that matters. Anything else is just words. 这就足够了  其他都不过是用语言编织的
They can be pretty meaningless. 都没有意义
Not all of 'em. 也不尽然
Sometimes one word can... 有时一个词就能...
Change everything. 改变一切
Take "Yes," For example. 比如"愿意"
Yes? 愿意
Oh, my god. 我的天
Amanda... 阿曼达
Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes. 愿意
Oh, my god. Yes. 天啊  愿意
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472876.html