《复仇》第7集 第4期:盛大的婚礼(在线收听

 Who's Narciso Rodriguez? 纳西索·罗德里格斯是谁

He made Carolyn Bessette's dress 当年卡罗琳·贝塞特嫁给约翰·肯尼迪时
when she married John-John Kennedy. 他给她做过婚纱
Oh. That Narciso Rodriguez. 原来是那个纳西索·罗德里格斯
When I was 10, my, um, 当时我只有十岁
foster mom collected magazines 我养母收集了以他们婚礼
with their wedding on the cover, 做封面的杂志
and I was practically obsessed with it. 我迷恋得无法自拔
I wanted, um... 我希望
my wedding to be like theirs someday. 有天我的婚礼也能像他们这样
It's stupid. 很可笑的想法
It's not stupid. 这并不可笑
Money's tight, I know. 我明白的  钱不够用
I'm not 10 anymore. 我也不是10岁孩子
It's fine. 没关系的
"Mason Treadwell"? 梅森·特德韦尔的电话
What do you want, Mason? 梅森  有何贵干
To invite you for lunch chez moi. 邀请你来我家共进午餐
I just had the most intriguing chat 我刚刚和小卡尔的教母
with little Carl's godmother. 进行了一场极为有意思的谈话
Cliffs Notes version-- 简而言之就是
I know about your little jailhouse connection, 我知道你们在监狱里的那点事儿
and I'd like to give you a chance 而我想给你一个机会
to tell your side of the tale. 讲讲你的版本
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472881.html