《复仇》第7集 第6期:求婚(在线收听

 Emily. 艾米莉

What'd you say to Mason Treadwell? 你对梅森·特德韦尔说了什么
As little as possible. 尽可能地少说了
He figured out that we were at Allenwood together. 他知道我们一起进的艾伦伍德少管所
I know, and now he's invited me over for lunch. 我知道  他现在请我共进午餐
Where's your gun? 你的枪在哪儿
Amanda, calm down. My plan is working. 阿曼达  冷静下来  我的计划起作用了
Yeah? How would I know? 是吗  我怎么知道
You never tell me anything, and whatever it is you're doing, 你向来什么都不告诉我  不管你在计划什么
it's taking too long. 都耗时太久了
We need to shut him up for good. 我们得让他永远开不了口
Amanda, one more day, and I promise, 阿曼达  再等一天  我保证
everything is gonna be fine. 一切都会没事的
Sorry. 抱歉
As of last night, you're no longer calling the shots. 到昨晚为止  就不归你说了算了
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
Jack proposed, and I said yes. 杰克向我求婚了  我答应了
For once in my messed up life, 在我混沌的人生中
I have a chance at a real family. 我总算有机会拥有幸福家庭
I've come too far 我已经苦够了
to let Treadwell steal that away from me now. 不能让特德韦尔从我手上抢走
If you go through with what you're thinking of doing, 如果你就这样随心所欲
you're the one who's gonna destroy your new family, 那么摧毁你新家庭的人就是你自己
not Mason Treadwell. 不是梅森·特德韦尔
Now give me your phone. 现在把你的电话给我
Cancel lunch. 取消午餐
Tell him that you're getting a restraining order. 告诉他你要申请一张禁令
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472883.html