《复仇》第7集 第17期:清楚障碍(在线收听

 All your research. 你全部的调查结果

Every word, 我调查到的每个字
every image, every syllable of my investigation. 每张照片  每个音节都在上面了
Amanda, I want you to know 阿曼达  我希望你明白对于
that I deeply regret the role I played 我在你父亲身亡一事中所扮演的角色
in your father's demise. 我深感后悔
This next book will not only clear his name, 我的下本书不仅要为他正名
but also portray you as a victim of your stalker-- 还要将你塑造成受害者的形象
Ms. Emily thorne, the sociopathic socialite. 受反社会社交名媛艾米莉·索恩女士迫害
It's a relief to finally tell someone. 真欣慰我终于能向人倾诉
You have no idea. 你不会明白的
Oh, confession, they say 他们说  告解
is good for the soul... 对灵魂有益
and for book sales. 也让我的书大卖
Now, uh, getting back to your days 再说回到你所说的
working at that descriptively named Gentleman's Club, 在绅士俱乐部工作的日子
I couldn't help noticing that 我不禁联想到
your last spin on the dance pole 你最后一次跳钢管舞
coincided with the murder of Frank Stevens. 恰好就是弗兰克·史蒂芬遇害的时候
Now my theory is that Emily alerted you to the danger, 我的猜测是艾米莉警告你有危险
then had someone dispatch him? 又派人干掉了他
She's unhinged. 她精神有问题
You have no idea what she might do 你无法预料她会做什么
when her back's up against the wall. 她会不惜一切代价清除复仇之路的障碍
Including bashing in a man's skull? 连击碎别人的头骨也在所不惜吗
She'll do whatever it takes. 她会采取一切必要措施
Amanda,no. 阿曼达,不要
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472894.html