《复仇》第8集 第1期:不请自来的母亲(在线收听) |
It's a dangerous game. 你是在冒险啊 When Harvard finals clubs express an interest, 哈佛的社交俱乐部向你发出邀请
you don't--you don't keep them waiting, 你怎么可以放着不管
especially Phoenix, all right, 尤其是凤凰社 知道吗
where you're a legacy. 你会光耀门楣
I'd just like to excel on my own merits. 我只想靠自己的实力打拼
Daniel, embrace the opportunities 丹尼尔 欣然接受你的姓氏
our name affords you. 带给你的机遇吧
Especially since you've been opening your wallet 尤其是你花的钱比看的书
more than your books. 要多得多
A $600 dinner at Meritage? 在梅里蒂奇一顿饭花掉六百美元
Meanwhile, Charlotte's in the Alps 与此同时 夏洛特正和小学同学
with her grade school friends. 在阿尔卑斯山玩
Well, I am looking forward to spending 我期待这次感恩节
Thanksgiving with my two men, 能和你们两个共度
just the three of us. 就我们三个人
Mr. Daniel, 丹尼尔少爷
there's someone at the front door for you. 有人在前门找你
He obviously doesn't understand 很明显他没有认识到
that these first few months of Harvard 在哈佛的最初几个月
cast the die that dictate his future. 将会奠定他整个未来的命运
Nonsense. 别瞎说
Daniel's a good boy with his head on straight. 丹尼尔是个好孩子 头脑清醒着呢
I see we agree on one thing already. 看来我们已经达成一项共识了
Mother. 妈妈
Daniel? 丹尼尔
I'm sorry to spring this on you now-- 很抱歉突然和你说这事
It was my fault. 是我的错
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472908.html |