《复仇》第8集 第4期:初恋情人(在线收听) |
They call it "Protection money" for a reason, Carl. "保护费"可不是随便叫的 卡尔 I-I think I'm gonna pay. 我觉得我还是破财免灾吧
They're just common hoods, Matt. 他们只是普通的地痞流氓 马特
Don't let 'em scare you. 别被他们吓到
Well, Rumor is, Ryan's gonna use Thanksgiving 传闻说 瑞安打算利用感恩节
to send a real message to the holdouts. 给那些抵抗者一些颜色瞧瞧
That means you. 那说的就是你
Let these crooks get a foothold, they'll never let go. 你对那些地痞让步 他们就得寸进尺
And if you pay them, 如果你交了钱
you might as well throw away your business. 等于你这店白开了
I'm trying to protect my business. 我是想保护我的店
My kids could be in danger, Carl. 我的孩子们会面临危险 卡尔
Yours, too. 你的也是
She's in port. 船入港了
Let's plan that christening. 准备筹备一下施礼活动吧
- Hey, Sammy. - Your first boat? -嘿 山姆 -你的第一艘船吗
You picked out a name for her yet? 起了什么名字
The "Amanda." 阿曼达号
My boy's first crush. 我儿子的初恋情人
They were kids together. 儿时的玩伴
My little girls are going through that, too, now. 我的宝贝女儿们也闹这一出呢
Lucy, my youngest, is in the sixth grade. 露西 我最小的孩子 读6年级
She won't let me walk her to her class anymore. 她都不让我送她到教室里了
Hey, Jack, listen, I want, uh, 杰克 听着 我想让
you and Declan to go over to your grandma's for thanksgiving tomorrow. 你和德克兰明天到你奶奶家过感恩节
I thought we were gonna do it here. 我以为我们要在这里过呢
The turkey's already been thawed. 火鸡都已经拿出来解冻了
Yeah, well, there's a change of plans. 就是 计划有变 临时的
Some things come up. 出了点事情
All of a sudden? 突然之间吗
Yeah. You got a problem with that? 是啊 有问题吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/472995.html |