《复仇》第8集 第14期:感同身受(在线收听

 I know why you're here. 我知道你为什么来这

I know what they did to Colleen. 我知道他们对珂兰做了什么
Who the hell are you? 你又是谁
An ally. 你的盟友
If you were, you would've let me kill him. 你要是我的盟友  就不会阻拦我杀了他
Killing Dmitri is not gonna bring your sister back. 杀了德米特也不会让你姐姐复活
What do you know about the downing of flight 197? 关于197航班的失事  你都知道什么
It happened a week after my sister was taken. 那发生在我姐姐被抓走的一周后
What else? There's gotta be a bigger connection here. 还有什么  这两件事肯定还有更多的联系
My father worked as a baggage handler 我爸爸在席思罗机场
at Heathrow Airport. 当行李员
He worked the night the plane took off. 那架飞机起飞的那天晚上他当班
That's how they got the bomb on the plane. 他们就是这么把炸弹弄飞机上的
No, there were the rumors, but he wouldn't have done that. 有谣言这么说  但是他是不会那么做的
You didn't know him. 你又不了解他
I didn't need to. 我不需要了解他
They used your father the same way they used mine. 他们像利用我父亲那样利用了你父亲
Go. 快走
Move, and you both die. 敢动一下  你俩就都死翘翘了
Looks like you get 看起来
to use those self-defense classes after all. 你还真用上了防身术啊
Make your daddy proud. 你父亲一定为你骄傲
We should be calling the cops 我们应该报警
No cops. Just help me fix the window. 别报警  来帮我修修窗户
It's chilly in here. 这可真冷清啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473005.html