《复仇》第8集 第18期:被赶出家门(在线收听

 Dad, did you get a chance to read what I gave you? 爸  您看过我给您的东西了吗

I did, and I think your professor 我看了  而且我完全赞同
was absolutely right to commend your talents. 你的教授对你才华的称赞
In fact, if you don't mind, 事实上  要是你不介意
I'd like to send them to some publishers I know. 我想把它们拿给出版界的朋友看看
Thank you. 谢谢
We're so proud of you,  无论你选择做什么  
Daniel, no matter what you choose to do. 我们都为你骄傲  丹尼尔
Always know that. 永远记得这点
Mr. Greevy, do you have any children? 格利维先生  您有孩子吗
Sadly, no. 很遗憾  没有
We never found the right time.  我们没找到合适的时机
It's a good thing, 这是件好事
knowing when to start a family and when not to. 清楚什么时候成家  什么时候单身
I certainly wasn't ready when Victoria came along. 维多利亚降生时  我真是没准备好
Not that I... would change a moment of it. 不是说我想从头来过
Vicky is my greatest blessing. 维姬是上帝对我最美好的赐予
Well, that's not what you said 你把我赶出家门时
the day you threw me out of the house. 可不是这么说的
What on earth are you talking about? 你在瞎说些什么
Mr. Greevy, would you like to hear the story 格利维先生  你想听听我们上次
of our last Thanksgiving together? 一起过感恩节的故事吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473008.html